Monday, March 23, 2009

Autofocus: Getting Started

 

Monday, March 23, 2009 6:32 PM by Paul Cornell [MSFT]

Autofocus: Getting Started

I started using the Autofocus (AF) system this past weekend.

My current AF setup consists of two parts: a Moleskine 5”x8.25” notebook (purchased at my local Barnes & Noble) and my Outlook 2007 Tasks list.

In my notebook, I capture work-related tasks starting from one end. For non-work-related tasks, I turn the notebook over and begin capturing tasks from the other end.

In Outlook, my Tasks view consists simply of the Task Subject, Due Date, and Completed columns, and it’s sorted by Due Date.

You can track my progress as I get underway – just go to my blog's home page and click the Autofocus tag for future blog posts on this subject.

Paul Cornell : Autofocus: Getting Started

No comments:

Blog Archive